2020 Yamaha 15 HP F15LEHA Outboard Motor
Features & Benefits
- Head Of The Class: The powerful, new twin-cylinder SOHC design boasts the largest displacement in its class.
- Easy Does It: Maintenance is a breeze with easily accessible oil and fuel system components.
- Front & Centre: Convenient front-mounted controls facilitate smooth shifting, easy, shallow water drive and single action steering friction adjustment.
- Carry On: The carrying handle and brims are designed for easier carrying, mounting, and removing the outboard motor.
- Anti-Corrosion Protection: Yamaha’s unique YDC-30 aluminium alloy protects the engine’s exterior parts, while a zinc coating, high-quality stainless steel and 5-stage exterior coating offers long-lasting protection inside and out.
- Engine Type: Four_Stroke, SOCH In-Line 2 cylinders
- Displacement: 362cc (22.1ci)
- Bore & Stroke: 63.0×58.1mm (2.48×2.29 in.)
- RPM Range: 5000-6000
- Compression Ratio: 9.3
- Induction System: SOHC
- Alternator Output: 12V-10 Amps (6.5Amp @ 1000rpm)
- Fuel Delivery: Carburetor (1)
- Starting: Manual or electric
- Ignition: CDI Mircocomputer
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree of Trim/Tilt: 4 positions/71 deg.
- Exhaust: Through Propeller Hub
- Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Gear Ratio: 13/27 (2.08)
Fuel & Lubrication
- Recommended Fuel: Regular Unleaded
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30 or 20W-40
- Oil Capacity: 1.6L (1.7 qt)
- Shaft Length: 20″
- Dry Weight: 50 kg (111 lb.) (MSH)